Frequently Asked Questions
Dear customer, here you can find some of the most frequesntly asked questions. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us.
- How to place an order?
- Which types of files can I send?
- How to send a print ready PDF file?
- How to convert text into vectors using Adobe Illustrator?
Your options for ordering:
- Online Contact Form: Fill in the details as requested, stating your order or queries in the 'remarks/order' field and we will come back to you.
- Email: send your email to [email protected] with your order or questions. We will contact you.
- Telephone: A member of our team will be available to answer your questions or take your order.
To obtain the best results we would recommend files made in Adobe programms: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop.
We may also be able to work with: Quark Xpress, Publisher, Word, Powerpoint, Neo Office, Pagemaker, Pages, Fireworks, Coreldraw, Paint, Excel, Artwork, Gymp.
IMPORTANT: please always save these artworks as a PDF file before sending them.
Useful guidelines for artwork:
- Resolution: the design needs to be minimally 300 dpi
- Full colour in the printing world is based on Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. Please ensure your files are in CMYK.
- The margin that will be lost in representation of your graphics is 3mm, please allow for this in your design. To centralise the graphics, please also allow an extra 3mm central spacing when submitting your design.
- Please always submit the front and back artwork files (where appropriate) as two seperate files.
- Ensure you set your files to 300 dpi
- Check your colours are formatted in CMYK
- Check all your texts are converted to 'Outlines'
Convert all the text into vectors in Adobe Illustrator. (Type - Create Outlines) This way you avoid font problems in .eps, .ai or pdf files.
Orakel's transport partner is UPS.
UPS delivers between 9am and 5pm. You can track the delivery status on the website www.ups.com. simply by using the tracking number which you will be sent via e-mail at the time your order is despatched.
If you are not present at the day of delivery, UPS will attempt re delivery the following 2 working days. After this, your parcel will be returned to ourselves which can take several days and regrettably further costs will be involved to re send and a new delivery date will have to be advised at that time.